2011年11月8日星期二

Everyone Is Supposed to Have APP

If I purchase RS Gold now, will I regret not possessing waiting for the dazzler that arrives only a short in spite of the simple fact that later? regularly I'd advise one by no suggests make an effort to wait around out technology; that's a fool's satisfy you can by no suggests win. But on this circumstance we're speaking about a mid-term spruce versus a pending, guaranteed complete overhaul. Siri is recognised getting a amazing new feature-but I don't telephone call for Siri. The iPhone 5/6/name TBD, however, could possibly be so jammed packed with spectacular, life-altering must-haves I may wish I'd just purchased a producer new BlackBerry battery and waited it out.

On another hand, sometime subsequent twelve weeks is recognised getting a extended time to wait. And I make an effort to not preserve myself hostage toward whims and schedules of other people when I can support it. in the complete from the day, a producer new cell can be nice.

So as I stare at my well-worn BlackBerry I ask for myself: Am I the purchaser who would such as the brand new element now? Am I the purchaser who believes I really shouldn't wait around any lengthier to upgrade my glorified paperweight more mature cellular phone? Or am I the purchaser who, in spite of the hoopla, can inform myself the iPhone 4S is eventually not the iPhone for me and get with a in spite of the simple fact that lengthier with what I have? Ah, choices. It's kinda Woody Allen up in here, isn't it? possibly only a little. I'll create a choice and I'll allow you realize what I decide, at any time I decide-and why.

Meanwhile, I will be staring longingly at them through the Tera Gold Store's massive plate glass window, limply holding my suddenly and profoundly outdated technological former wunderkind, with a tear on my cheek. Why would I have given a second thought to pulling the trigger on that preorder I started to place two weeks ago? Why have I yet to sweep through the doors of the nearest carrier to drop my tired old BlackBerry zero and get with that shiny new (OK, refreshed) iPhone 4S hero?

没有评论:

发表评论